<body>


RUBBISH HERE






Y My blog,My rules Y
Silence! I KILL U!




Visited




the Owner,KASH


Well. I m 16 years old.
I m Born in Pakistan i think,well i m not sure.
I study in damai Sec. i m in sec 3 =D
I LOVE MY FRENS!!!
I love playing arcade haha.
I wanna do well in my end of year as i failed midyear ):
I love listening to song.Favourite Gerne is Post hardcore cause i love to scream my Lungs out =D
looking forward for making a band that includes my good fren.
Aaron : Lead Guitarist
Pak Tend : Guitarist
Wenkiat : Drums
ME : Scream/bass. gotta learn base 1st -_-
Singer : ?????!!!!! MIA
This will b a dream come true =D


Amors

Pass End of year with good marks
Hmm..America
Money!!
Emo/Hip-hop Clothes
BAND!


get outta here


AaronCharlesGabriel**(ACG-NERD)
Alison
Azura(AnimeFreak Alert!!)
Cetrina*(Boyish)
Charlene
Chervon
Corin(Chlorine)
Deeyana(AKA Dee-caretaker)
Emma(X -_-)
Grace(My Partner)
Gracia
Jamie(cool hair)
Gladys
Kayan*(BIG sis by1days)
Kim(WannaKnowHerMore)
khairisha(MyCuteDummyFren)
Marion*(SuperMotherMarion)
Melani Wong
Nicholas
Pan(PeterPan)
Pei er
POH HuiShan*(Haha Crushing!)
Rafiqa(Irritating-.-)
Roxane(RoxySquare)
Rose
ShaneTan(P.schl Fren)
Stella(ahhhhhh!! scream*)
TAN Huishan
TingWei(stingray)BFF<3
Yvonne(My Post-Hardcore Buddy)
Weiting(tingtingting)


Recently


Way back then


January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


Credits

Edited by: Clare
Host: blogger
Pictures:
Deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Base code:Tammy
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tired -_-

Yesterday, was a goooooood day =) and Rafiqa made it better -.-

1st of all. Got up early and went for dragon boat training. Well, it was nothing more than fun.
the coach gave us a good workout..he pushed us...and i liked it!

Well pak teng was infront of me...and he rowed real fast haha... and the rest couldnt really keep up and wenkiat was complaining hahaha. And i was keeping up with pak!! =D

and pak teng keep splashing so much water at me la...till my pants totally wet -_-

After Dragon boat...went home...got changed real quick...
Met Rafiqa for lunch...CBR -.- she likes it alot.
Ordered our favourite.
Talked alotttttttttttttt haha. she laughed alot too -.-
And she keep putting all her Onion in my plate -____-
haha Confused child -.-
well...i will help the confuse child to be not cofused haha.


Ok after than went to met pak teng than went for Hand ball!!
Sorry to pak teng cause i made him late -.-
well...hand ball wasnt so harsh -__-
Nvr sweat!!! gah -_-
well over all the day was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn =)

TODAYYYYYY

Went out with Vin, Shiv, Josh.
1st met up with vin and shiv at pasir ris than met josh...we took 12 to bugis...

Went to National Library for 1 stupid thing haha.
Since Josh and Shiv are scared of heights...and speed...
We just went there to take the lift -.-
Josh and Shiv were hell scared haha.
and we went to the top floor 2 times haha.

than went to dunno where to get A7X book -__-
than Esplanade library...to borro books...
I was already so tired than they make me walk so much...zzz


After that STUPID STUFF HAPPENED -__-

shiv was walking in front of us...than while he took the escalator...we just walked off haha...we ran anyhow and ended up inside the emergency starecase.
where u can only open the door from the out side. the 3 story were full of paint...the smell...was so damn...i dunno wad to say...we had to run down...and we finally got out of that horrible place -_-

Than guess wad. Vin realised that Shiv phone no money hahahahahah so he couldnt contact us hahaha.

well we sent him a text msg to meet us at HMV or HVM...i always get that mixed up -_-
well than on the way back...
Bumped in to Scot from scotland i guess haha ?
talk talk talk talk laugh laugh laugh laugh haha and reached home haha.
tired! need sleep! Need u more! -.- NOT!


Last Updated @ 5:33 AM

xoxo, Y