<body>


RUBBISH HERE






Y My blog,My rules Y
Silence! I KILL U!




Visited




the Owner,KASH


Well. I m 16 years old.
I m Born in Pakistan i think,well i m not sure.
I study in damai Sec. i m in sec 3 =D
I LOVE MY FRENS!!!
I love playing arcade haha.
I wanna do well in my end of year as i failed midyear ):
I love listening to song.Favourite Gerne is Post hardcore cause i love to scream my Lungs out =D
looking forward for making a band that includes my good fren.
Aaron : Lead Guitarist
Pak Tend : Guitarist
Wenkiat : Drums
ME : Scream/bass. gotta learn base 1st -_-
Singer : ?????!!!!! MIA
This will b a dream come true =D


Amors

Pass End of year with good marks
Hmm..America
Money!!
Emo/Hip-hop Clothes
BAND!


get outta here


AaronCharlesGabriel**(ACG-NERD)
Alison
Azura(AnimeFreak Alert!!)
Cetrina*(Boyish)
Charlene
Chervon
Corin(Chlorine)
Deeyana(AKA Dee-caretaker)
Emma(X -_-)
Grace(My Partner)
Gracia
Jamie(cool hair)
Gladys
Kayan*(BIG sis by1days)
Kim(WannaKnowHerMore)
khairisha(MyCuteDummyFren)
Marion*(SuperMotherMarion)
Melani Wong
Nicholas
Pan(PeterPan)
Pei er
POH HuiShan*(Haha Crushing!)
Rafiqa(Irritating-.-)
Roxane(RoxySquare)
Rose
ShaneTan(P.schl Fren)
Stella(ahhhhhh!! scream*)
TAN Huishan
TingWei(stingray)BFF<3
Yvonne(My Post-Hardcore Buddy)
Weiting(tingtingting)


Recently


Way back then


January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


Credits

Edited by: Clare
Host: blogger
Pictures:
Deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Base code:Tammy
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Saturday, October 11, 2008

BACK xD

Haha. its been long since i posted...
My blog is like so dead..zzz
I used to have like 1K views per month and now its like 100-300? lol.
Suck right!! i know zzz
I GUESS MY BLOG IS NOW OFFICIALLY BORING HAHAHAHA i don care-.-
well The exams ended too. I fuked every damn subject! how could i!! EVEN POA AND PHYSICS!! WTF.FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!
SRY TO ALL THE PPL WHO THOUGHT I WAS GOOD AT CHEM, cause i failed it too -____-
don care don care.

And yeah, my hair again -_- its ok now. but i think i had nicer hair b4 i cut.
well now its nice too haha.
ahh damn, dad got a new restaurant again.

well wadeva, i got some pics lol

this pic shows...
PAK ME AND AARON Goin home after erm er erm concert in esplanade i think lol...
ahahahaha u can really tell the diff in my hair too haha
HAHA SRY SRY I CARE ALOT ABOUT MY HAIR -.-
In the pics u can see the date and can tell the diff
And aaron face damn funny haha
Aaron and me at NUS lol. We were studying in the concert hall hahahhahaha while ppl were watching the concert. btw this pic was taken at the intermission.
LOOK AT HIS GAY FACE!! and i act cute -.-
AHAH his gay face again! SEE THE HAIR!! IT GREW!!
Haha i took this...see the date. i really liked it! damn. suits me. makes me look very GUAI! haha
Damn no more!
I wanted to see which 1 looks better lol. These 2 pics are taken 2weeks before i cut my hair short -.- haha.
MY HAIR NOW!!lols
DAD TOOK THIS!! TAKEN TODAY, u cann see the date lol.

Dad bought me this shirt from US. lol...AND I M NOT EMO!!
and this is 1 of his Restaurant, which is gonna open soon. AND IT HAS SHISHA!! haha!! woohoo!
If u zoom in, he looks gloomy. me too lol.
he took it too lol. i seem like his model haha. HAY HAY HAY! i was a model b4 ok! no joke.
Thats it lol.
i like my hair haha.
well...Dad treated me ASTONS STEAK TODAY HAHA 1 on 1 as usual. its my bonding day with him.Haha. I also had Wine xD I found out there is Halal wine.
DAD ROCKS =D
And to GRAY : WE GO OUT ON Wednesday for lunch =D
Muacks.
Signing out.


Last Updated @ 4:54 AM

xoxo, Y