<body>


RUBBISH HERE






Y My blog,My rules Y
Silence! I KILL U!




Visited




the Owner,KASH


Well. I m 16 years old.
I m Born in Pakistan i think,well i m not sure.
I study in damai Sec. i m in sec 3 =D
I LOVE MY FRENS!!!
I love playing arcade haha.
I wanna do well in my end of year as i failed midyear ):
I love listening to song.Favourite Gerne is Post hardcore cause i love to scream my Lungs out =D
looking forward for making a band that includes my good fren.
Aaron : Lead Guitarist
Pak Tend : Guitarist
Wenkiat : Drums
ME : Scream/bass. gotta learn base 1st -_-
Singer : ?????!!!!! MIA
This will b a dream come true =D


Amors

Pass End of year with good marks
Hmm..America
Money!!
Emo/Hip-hop Clothes
BAND!


get outta here


AaronCharlesGabriel**(ACG-NERD)
Alison
Azura(AnimeFreak Alert!!)
Cetrina*(Boyish)
Charlene
Chervon
Corin(Chlorine)
Deeyana(AKA Dee-caretaker)
Emma(X -_-)
Grace(My Partner)
Gracia
Jamie(cool hair)
Gladys
Kayan*(BIG sis by1days)
Kim(WannaKnowHerMore)
khairisha(MyCuteDummyFren)
Marion*(SuperMotherMarion)
Melani Wong
Nicholas
Pan(PeterPan)
Pei er
POH HuiShan*(Haha Crushing!)
Rafiqa(Irritating-.-)
Roxane(RoxySquare)
Rose
ShaneTan(P.schl Fren)
Stella(ahhhhhh!! scream*)
TAN Huishan
TingWei(stingray)BFF<3
Yvonne(My Post-Hardcore Buddy)
Weiting(tingtingting)


Recently


Way back then


January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


Credits

Edited by: Clare
Host: blogger
Pictures:
Deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Base code:Tammy
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Thursday, December 25, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY

I M SO DAMN BUSY!
lol. Anyways my blog is already dead...i used to have 1k visit per month but now its like 1k in 3-4 months....so its officially dead and i don care haha.

DAMN BUSSSSSSSSSSSSSY! and i like it!!
My right shin bone hurts when i run...i dunno y...it hurts till i cant run-__-zzzz

I like my hair now lol...
NOT BAD AH....I still prefer short hair..gonna cut soon.
Cant wait to get back to school!!
I want a very busy life!!
CHANGING HOUSE on 1st december!!
NOT SURE IF I M MOVING TO LAVENDER , Tampines or Somewhere in Simei!!
I wanna stick with simei...cause its close to school and CBR!! haha...i don mind to move to TAMP cause its damn convienient!!
Lavender is a good place to live...near town and stuff...easy to get to handball training!!
But hard to get to school lol!! it wont be so convienient!! But i wanna spend alot of time in a pieceful or peaceful place...dunno which 1 is the right word lol.
STUDY hard!! lol.
After that!! Lavender house is huge! 5 room...not 3 rooms -.- with a sea view and windy place...so yeah...!!! gah i dunno wad to do...the choice is for me to make...i m damn confused -___- ok nvm.
Everytime dad wants to change house he will just tell me the location and i have to look for a house....like wtf -___-

AND GUESS WAD MY DAD DID TODAY!! he brought me out today!
went to Orchird. christmas stuff was kinda boring...than dad went to Paragon...than he started shopping there...he bought prada and gucci stuff...all i wanted was a leather vallet from YVS!(or something) its hard for me to remember names...

And he was like..."thats probably $500-1000 (it probably is more than 1k) just be happy looking at it" and i was like....dad u always get good stuff -___-
his wallet cause alot too -___- Channel wallet -____-
look at my wallet...its dead and its from myuk! wtf-_________________-
but he promised me to get a good leather wallet this time =)
he some times keeps his promise but takes long to get done with them zzz

ok when i wanted to post this post....i had nothing to say, the next thing i found out i just couldnt stop my fingers...lol...

I STILL LOVE MY DAD =)
guys hit me up with the house thingy lol.
not help me find a house but tell me where to move lol =)
Loves!!

signing out haha.
I miss u patty!!


Last Updated @ 7:23 AM

xoxo, Y