<body>


RUBBISH HERE






Y My blog,My rules Y
Silence! I KILL U!




Visited




the Owner,KASH


Well. I m 16 years old.
I m Born in Pakistan i think,well i m not sure.
I study in damai Sec. i m in sec 3 =D
I LOVE MY FRENS!!!
I love playing arcade haha.
I wanna do well in my end of year as i failed midyear ):
I love listening to song.Favourite Gerne is Post hardcore cause i love to scream my Lungs out =D
looking forward for making a band that includes my good fren.
Aaron : Lead Guitarist
Pak Tend : Guitarist
Wenkiat : Drums
ME : Scream/bass. gotta learn base 1st -_-
Singer : ?????!!!!! MIA
This will b a dream come true =D


Amors

Pass End of year with good marks
Hmm..America
Money!!
Emo/Hip-hop Clothes
BAND!


get outta here


AaronCharlesGabriel**(ACG-NERD)
Alison
Azura(AnimeFreak Alert!!)
Cetrina*(Boyish)
Charlene
Chervon
Corin(Chlorine)
Deeyana(AKA Dee-caretaker)
Emma(X -_-)
Grace(My Partner)
Gracia
Jamie(cool hair)
Gladys
Kayan*(BIG sis by1days)
Kim(WannaKnowHerMore)
khairisha(MyCuteDummyFren)
Marion*(SuperMotherMarion)
Melani Wong
Nicholas
Pan(PeterPan)
Pei er
POH HuiShan*(Haha Crushing!)
Rafiqa(Irritating-.-)
Roxane(RoxySquare)
Rose
ShaneTan(P.schl Fren)
Stella(ahhhhhh!! scream*)
TAN Huishan
TingWei(stingray)BFF<3
Yvonne(My Post-Hardcore Buddy)
Weiting(tingtingting)


Recently


Way back then


January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009


Credits

Edited by: Clare
Host: blogger
Pictures:
Deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Base code:Tammy
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS





Monday, October 13, 2008

I bet this happens to all of u.

WELL,
Today met PakTeng and Amanda at 340 at EastPoint.
Damn sian nothing to do...than we decided to walk to bedok from SIMIE lol xD
PAN was sick and bored. i companyed her by messaging lol. till she fall asleep -_______-
Went home after that lol.
The walking part was damn funny haha...pak keep molesting me =D haha and alos bong -_-
than on the way we made a deal. i get to slap him everytime i see a chinese dude and he can slap me when ever he sees a black dude -____- hahaha so fun...on the way we got to play in playground haha. than we walked till fengshan CC and grabbed bubble tea and bused to bedok reservoir haha =D
TIRED!!


OK THIS IS THE PART WHERE...i think my life which is full of forigner friends...suck at times.
I'm not being emo -.- just a short reflection...
Cause Gray...told me she goin overseas to study...as she finishing her olevels =(
How sad.
TO ALL THE DAMAIANS WHO DUNNO HER DON BOTHER ASKING ME WHO SHE IS.
I Uploaded her pic like last months so if u saw her...good for u...if u didnt than thats too bad.

This is my life...ppl leaving me 1 by 1. suck hor -__-
Even though we are jsut called bf and gf...the bio i had with u is very special to me...i know i m special to u too haha =D

Since u r goin USA i hope u will always be happy and study hard hor! planning to marry u =D
So we can have cute little babies who look like u =D
And we would have house at the beach and some kind of shelter to protect us from tsunami ahhahaha

SO DON FORGET ABOUT OUR DATE THIS WEEK HOR!! haha love u babe <3
Ok...
Guys it suck to have ppl leaving u in ur life...I have experienced that alot of times already.

1st was my first gf who i left and really regretted cause it was a stupid reason!
had to leave her for the lamest reason ah... lasted 1year + without a fight. at the end something stupid happen and bla bla bla.
2nd gf...lasted like 6months...had no feeling at first but yeah they developed.

My 3rd girl! we could nvr stead...cause of her parents...zzz really parents sometimes cant understand how we feel. but its for our best i guess...they are experienced. they were like us too.
REALLY LOVED HER PPL!! she had to goooooo! just like gray, she had to go to Aussie. that was the worst of all seriously.

4th came some 1 u all might know lol.
She ok ah nvm, quite hurting but yeah...totally cool now hahaha. don care

5th...gray...no words can explain.

SO yeah PPL. please treasure what ever u have got in ur life. Nothing in this world would last for ever. NOTHING. Except 1 things. MEMORIES. As u die...mermories live on. feelings never fade. Love never stops spreading.
OK i cant believe im saying this cause i havent been like this for ages haha.
SO yeah the main point is treasure ur loved ones and treasure those too who love u and even though u don like them...

I love u all ppl. U are all treasured!!
JASPER FROM 3e2 is treasured to!!


Last Updated @ 5:56 AM

xoxo, Y